Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Almost Finished!!!





Jason and I (uh yem-clear throat...Jason) have been remodeling a house he bought last year. This house is one of those cozy little places that you can just picture being "your 1st house together". I just didn't think it would take this long to get our 1st house finished. Jason has completely gutted, rewired, re-plumbed, drywalled, painted, scraped, installed and added every aspect to this cozy little bungalow. I will definitely have to post some "before" pictures, but so far here are some pictures of things that are coming along. It hopefully won't be to much longer before we can move in. I can't tell you how excited I am to actually have the washer and dryer all on one floor again!!

1 comment:

  1. Come on Tave!!! I am anxiously waiting for another post! :)

    ReplyDelete